Hi, I'm Sophie. I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. Desmond isn't dead and Prototype 2 is a lie.
I track the deshmuhndlives tag so if you want me to see something tag it with that.
add me on Uplay: DeshmuhndLives
message me for my snapchat!
Sometimes I post nsfw but I'll always tag it. About 90% of this blog is AC and I tag the remaining 10% according to their fandom and with "notacrelated"